Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 
Happy Birthday Dad!


So I called to wish my dad a happy birthday today. I talked to mom and dad, separately, and this is what I learned:

1. Dad eats steak that mom buys but doesn't really love it.
2. Mom helps dad with opening the pool but doesn't much love it, either.
3. They both love to remind me that you don't celebrate birthdays when you get to be a certain age.

That may be the case, the no celebration thing, but pool opening and steaks! Thats the opposite of celebration in my book. I couldn't name two things I would like to do less on my birthday. Sorry Dad, I know you don't want to celebrate, but I feel bad for ya! I'll make it up to you next time I come home. We can spend the day shopping and then have chinese food for dinner :) Love you!!! Hope you had a great birthday, I really do wish I could have been there.

Comments:
Thanks kiddo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?