Tuesday, May 27, 2008

 
PLEASE!!!

....don't take me off your sidebar links! Don't delete me from your bookmarked favorites. Don't skip over my blog and mumble under your breath about how I never blog anymore so its not even worth checking. I'm back! I have little news to share but am happy to report that all is well with the house, dogs, jobs, wedding plans, etc. We are decorating which means Josh is painting and I am spending money on things that match. I will post some pictures soon, maybe even tomorrow just to prove that I'm really back and worth looking in on again. I miss you all out there in blog world and I hope that my writer's block is gone for good. Thanks for reading!

Comments:
We'll believe it when we see it, holmes.
 
you were sooo close to being booted from my favorites bar-don't worry your still my favorite North Carolinian (huh?)
 
What Marie said.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?