Thursday, March 27, 2008

 
BIG WEEK.

Well, of course its been forever since I blogged so here's a quick update. I had a pretty busy week this week. Monday night I cut all of my hair off. Im still learning how to manage hair this short so please don't be too harsh.

Then, if that wasn't life changing enough, Josh and I bought a house on Thursday! We started the whole process about 5 weeks ago, but finally closed on the house today. It is also a work in progress, but here is a quick picture of the outside. I will try to post more soon, but don't hold your breath. A safer bet would be to check my dad's website (Aftermath) in the next couple of days. I think he took a few (hundred) pictures and I am sure he will share them all. Thanks for checking on me often even if I am a sorry blogger these days. But with a new house and whatnot maybe I will have more to talk about. Just keep checkin in!!





Comments:
Thank you! LOVE the hair ad the house is sooo cute. I can not wait to see the in side
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I love the hair, and the house!! Sorry about the deleted comment-I was accidently signed in as Dallen when I left it-so I deleted and reposted. It must feel awesome to own you own home! perhaps I can manage a day trip to see you when I am in DC-Jonah is excited to meet you!
 
Nice house Rachelle, your hair is cute too!
 
Yo Redneck R

Congrats on the house. I got your txts, did you get my vm? Anyway drop me an email sometime. We haven't moved, we were about to but we have aborted. Lani has changed jobs and is now closer to home. I work remotely as a fulltime web QA Manager and all the kids are great. Rory reads like a fiend and Sydney talks on the phone like a fiend. Keep in touch
gtcorwin@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?