Sunday, October 07, 2007

 



New Hair

So maybe red heads are better at blogging on a consistant basis? We shall see!!!
Kelly and I took an adventure this weekend and went and got us some "winter hair". We went in and told Steve, "Do whatever you think would look good." BRAVE! He told me I needed to go red, so thats what he did. My initial reaction included the words, "wow" and "purple" but as the day went on I began to really like it. So here it is, both styled and plain-out-of-the-shower-after a-blow dry. Its good to do things spontaneously. I wonder what we will do next weekend?

Comments:
We like it!
 
Not even a little purple. It looks good, Rach!
 
I LOVE IT !
 
I LOVE IT !
 
Yay!!! I told you it wasn't purple!
 
Yo Redneck! Or is it now Redhead?

She looks hot, what did she do? Hmmmm.... no plastic surgery... hmmm oh wait.. it's the hair!!!

Typical guy!
 
Looks great kiddo!!

Love ya!
 
I like it Rachelle! Glad to see you blogging again!
 
So miss red head, I see that it hasn't helped in the blogging department. How are you doing? Anything new? Not much here, check out my blog for an update.

I love you!!! Hope all is well and that you are keeping busy!!

Talk to you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?