Friday, August 10, 2007

 
NEW CAR: 2007 Nissan X-terra {Solar Yellow}

Speaking of dreams....

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

I love it! It is my dream car. My dreams of orange ended in 2004, the last year they made an orange X terra. T'his is my new dream car, and I am still amazed that it is mine! I cried when I heard the words "You have yourself a deal". What an incredible day! Many thanks to all of those very special people who made this dream (and many others) of mine possible. Still smiling....

Comments:
Good for you Short! I love it even if its not made in the USA! Yellow is awesome too. Thanks for puting up pictures for us to see. Love you
 
Very nice. Congrats. And they DO make some of those in the US. There's a Nissan plant in Tennessee that makes some XTerras.
 
Way to go!! I love the color. Yellow is better than orange. I hope this works better as your office than the Saturn did. By the way, what did you do with that old Saturn anyway???
 
Don't let her fool you the Saturn was my office and the Honda was hers.
 
How about some pics of your new place
 
Sorry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?