Sunday, August 19, 2007

 
HOTT!





Amy (my cousin who happens to be getting MARRIED!) turns older than me at the end of this month so we celebrated a bit early and went to the Rascal Flatts concert. It was so hot outside, but it absolutely did not matter, we had a BLAST! Rascal Flatts (and Jason Aldean, some opener who sings approximately 2.5 good songs) put on a great show, as we enjoyed our last minute seat upgrade. We danced, and sang and acted a lil silly, because we could. Not only did we get to see a fabulous concert, the people watching was outstanding at this event. I got a lil star struck when the radio personalities from my favorite radio station walked passed me. Amy saw a lot of people from work. We saw a lot of people with some serious dancing skills and remarkable fashion sense. But I think we would both agree that the most impressive find of the night was this:

Just a few seats in front of us sat Jason Aldean's #1 FAN!! We were so lucky to be seated so close to her. She made the night unforgettable. She danced and sang her butt off for a about 17 solid minutes while Jason Al-something sang some songs, one which includes the line "Done gassed up the Pontiac". She was having the time of her life, bless her heart! She had to have been exausted when he left the stage. In fact she may have even slept during Rascal Flatts. We never saw her again.



Comments:
Ok you need to write a little more often. And don't give me that crap about being busy. I'm busy and I manage to write at least every other day. We really don't care what you write about and you don't need to include pictures either. We would just like to know you are alive and doing well. We miss you and love you and all that stuff!!!

Just in case, I am only giving you a hard time and am not really mad and I do know that you are very busy. I should be doing about 10 different things right now not one of which is working on the computer! I love you kiddo and Hopefully we will see you at the end of the month.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?