Saturday, August 18, 2007

 
Buckets.

Kelly and I went to dinner tonight at a new restaurant in town, a seafood joint called "Gilligan's". We were seated in a booth and immediately became interested in the bright blue bucket located in the middle of the table. Even though we both knew exactly what it was for, we had much more fun pretending like we had no clue. We laughed throughout the entire meal while suggesting what the bucket could be used for, why the bucket was there, who thought of the bucket, etc. I ordered a mahi mahi sandwich and she tried the shrimp scampi. Both were delicious, but neither "required" the bucket.






Too bad!! We used it anyway. We put everything left on the table into the bucket and left a nice tip, which was better than some of the other ideas we had.




Comments:
I guess I'm just dumb or old fashion. What IS the bucket for?
 
I was gonna ask the same question. Guess I am dumb or old fashioned too.
 
I am hoping just old fasioned ya know.
 
If I would have said that the name of the restaurant was "Gilligan's steamer and raw bar" would that have helped you stupid old people??

Only kidding :)
You are neither dumb nor old fashioned, it was completely my fault. I left out pertinent information. My apologies.


Do you know what it is for now?
 
LOL - No not really. To spit into?
 
Bones? That is the guess from Doug. The raw part makes me think it is for getting sick into but I think Doug is closer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?