Monday, July 02, 2007

 
This picture is not from today. It was taken back in May when I wasn't blogging. It's from the day I went back to the ear, nose and throat doctor in order to determine if I needed to have surgery on my sinuses to clear up this being sick all the time nonsense. He had the brilliant idea to test me for allergies and see if a simple prescription of Claritin or Allegra would be a quick, easy fix to eliminate the chronic sinus infections, ear infections and sore throats rather than putting me through a surgery that would have me out of work for 10 days, sleeping sitting up for 2 weeks and paying back medical bills til I didn't know what sinuses were anymore. Testing involved sticking me with a needle about a million times in the arm and waiting to see if I developed some sort of reaction similar to a mosquito bite. Here are the results. Doesn't look like much to me. He looked at it and said I needed surgery. I want to know where he got his degree. He wants to know how soon I can schedule.

I have had a sinus infection and strep throat since the day this picture was taken. I still have not scheduled the surgery or figured out the secret code on my arm that determined my fate, but I definitely now agree that surgery is inevitable.

Comments:
When I first saw the picture I thought you were trying to out do Bub with his Asian tattoo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?