Sunday, February 18, 2007

 
Visting.

Mom and Dad came to town this weekend!! We got a lot accomplished this weekend.

1. Found a dress for me to wear to a wedding next month.

2. Visited Aunt Judy and Cal (and Izzy).

3. Watched a movie that will remain nameless, and talked about how much better it could have been for 3 straight days.

4. Purchased slip covers for my couch and loveseat to make cleaning furniture and living with dogs possible.

5. Applied above mentioned slip covers.

and most importantly...

6. Mom taught Josh how to cook eggs the way she does, which is the only acceptable way in my book.

Overall, a completely satisfying weekend. It's always great to see my parents!!

Comments:
Let's not forget my organizer and laser level that Josh help me score at Home Depot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?