Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

The Q.

I got a new phone today. I'm a huge pushover and a salesperson's dream. The verizon guy didn't have to say very much, I was pretty much sold after I heard the words "free", "internet" and "free" again. I am very happy with the "purchase", but I have a lot of learning to do. This thing comes with 3 books and a CD-Rom and should come with a mandatory weekend seminar with powerpoints, handouts and hands-on training. I will be figuring it all out over the next couple of days (probably weeks, honestly) and will give a full report when I have mastered all of the functions and operations. But give me a call, and enjoy the music while your party is reached!

Comments:
I'm jealous.
 
You suck, thats a great phone! Kevin has one! Enjoy PUNK!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?