Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

Hockey Game #2

So a few weeks ago I won some tickets to a hockey game and tonight I cashed in. The seats were great and since it was my second hockey game down here there wasn't quite as much culture shock as last time. (See previous post in November about hockey in the south) Amy and Ricky joined Josh and I as we watched the Hurricane defeat the L.A. Kings, 2-1. We laughed a lot and enjoyed a great game. The little girl (8 years old) that sang the National Anthem was absolutely amazing and the pee-wee hockey games during intermission were hilarious. Overall, the night was awesome. The way I see it, I'm on my way up as a radio-show contestant. First a gift certificate for a great meal and then 4 fabulous seats at an NHL game, and I'm not stopping here. As long as I'm winning, I'm gonna keep on playing.

Comments:
We had a great time!!! Thanks for thinking of us :)

Don't forget that your luck got even better when our section won free Hardee's breakfast biscuits!!!!!
 
Thanks for writing this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?