Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Happy Birthday Nee-Belle!

Today is my sister's birthday. Renee is 5 years older than me, making her the big 3-0 this year. I decided that my present to her would be to start blogging again!! I have taken some time off but I promise from this day forward to resume writing and contine a faithful blogging lifestyle. This picture was taken at Christmas on Grandma's steps (bringing back those traditions) of Renee and her family. Aren't they cute? They are most definitely the most entertaining family I know. I really enjoy hainging out with Renee because she and I have a similar sense of humor and she can always make me laugh. I remember when we were younger we would try and sit next to one another at church, even though mom didn't really approve, and we would try and make each other laugh by writing notes on the the bulletins and 'we care cards'. I also remember when we were younger we would fight, like all sisters do, about a lot of things but mostly about clothes. I have to admit I would get more mad at her than she would at me when she wore something of mine. Sorry, Nee. I owed her, too. She let me stay in her room all time because I was a huge scaredy-cat and didn't like sleeping alone in my room. She really was, and still is, a great sister. I miss her every day. Happy Birthday, Renee. I love you!! Eat a birthday brownie for me!!

Comments:
WELCOME BACK!!! I've missed your posts!! Love Ya! Aunt Judy
 
Thanks Short ~Love you too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?