Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Cooking.

Everyone makes resolutions upon the New Year and Josh and I can proudly say that we have stuck to at least ONE of them. We cook every single night of the week except for Saturday which is the day we go out to dinner. As opposed to what, right? Well, we were guilty of donating a lot of our paychecks each week to the lovely fastfood establishments, chain restuarants, and a few good take out joints in Knightdale, NC. So rather than eating out the majority of the time, we have decided to cook a majority of the time. Having said that, Josh does most of the cooking, and I get assigned the easy meals like soup and spaghetti. Although I'm learning, I don't quite have the art of cooking down just yet. Then again, I've never gone to the toolbox during meal prepartation, either. I might have more to learn than I thought.

Comments:
I have done that! They dont put what size the darn thing is anymore!
 
If the recipe calls for a 9 x 13 pan a guy will check to make the pan is indeed 9 x 13.
 
add the word "sure" to the last post where it belongs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?