Sunday, November 26, 2006

 
Roundtrip.

This time I got to fly in the morning rather than at night. We were up at 5:30am in order to get me to the airport for my morning flight. Once again my flights were on time, but no one was arrested. They were offering $200 and two meals to 3 people that were willing to take the 8:30pm flight to Raleigh. I coudn't get to the counter soon enough. Five other people beat me to the lady holding their prize for getting home later than scheduled. It was fine with me, I was excited to get home to my boys. Once I was home we spent the day watching football followed by a shopping trip to buy Christmas decorations, then it was home to rest and get ready for the week. I did a lot of flying over the past few days but it was all worth it. I took a lot of pictures at the airport and on the airplane, this one was my favorite.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?