Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday. I called her on the way home from work, as usual. She reports she is not going out to dinner for her birthday tonight because it is cold and it took her a few hours to get warm from the last time she went out today. Instead, she is cooking tortilla crusted talapia for dinner, a dish I believe she was introduced to when she came down to visit me in Florida. This picture was taken that weekend at the old fort in St. Augustine. It was a particularly cold day when we decided to see the sights. I remember trying all day to get warm so we could move on to the next tourist trap and eventually make it to dinner. Good thing we managed to warm up enough that night to go out to dinner or she would have never found the talapia dish, and subsequently would not have anything to eat tonight on her birthday. I love you Mom. Stay warm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?