Saturday, November 25, 2006

 


Family.

I couldn't figure out how to take a picture of "quiet" or even anything to represent the absence of noise after everyone left today. I would have liked to get a picture of everyone together, but that didn't happen either. So instead I took this picture, because to me, it represented family. Little things about being home make me happy, and shoes by the front door is one of them. Especially when there are a lot of shoes of various shapes ans sizes. That means the whole family is together in one house, and that is why I go home. Today was a quiet day full of shopping and resting and eating, of course. It was great to see everyone during this trip. Its back to my North Carolina family tomorrow.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?