Saturday, November 04, 2006

 
Big Foot.

So Josh is suffering from something that is causing weird arthritis like symptoms. It's sort of a long story, so I will avoid details at this time, but the biggest problem right now is his right foot. We have been to the doctor a few times and all we got was a bunch of wrong answers.
The doctor's diagnosis of the sore foot: (post X-ray): See this small thing here? It's the sesamoid bone. Not everyone has one, but its a small bone in the foot. Looks like you probably broke that bone from being on your feet a lot.

Hmmmm...

We have since learned that none of that was true, among other things that we were told. After about a month of limping and increasing symptoms we have decided that we will take a trip to the ER.

Me: Just tell 'em to cut your foot off.

Josh: Seriously. If they could just cut off my feet and my arms. Then I'd have 4 nubs, and be like a starfish. But I could cut a mean cartwheel.

To be sure I will provide more accurate reasonings just as soon as we get them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?