Sunday, October 22, 2006

 
Game Two. World Series.

On account of the loss last night, I thought maybe I should find something different to wear for game two. Obviously I own no authentic Tigers gear (yet), but being from Detroit I figured there had to be something in the house that could be deemed appropriate, something that says "detroit" on it or even "michigan", something. While in the closet looking for something to represent my homeland I looked up on the wall to find this. Strange, I thought, since no one in this house is from St. Louis, has family in St. Louis, or even claims to like St. Louis. I removed that hat from its hook among 19 other hats. The tigers won game two tonight. Mom, we might need a hat, too.

Comments:
Grace, Nathan & Jacob were born in St. Louis. They may have some recessive Cardinal genes.
 
Alright let me explain my self before I get hate mail from all you michiganders out there. My favorite hat of all time was my high school baseball hat ,which was a black hat with red lettering. I lost the hat a few years ago so I replaced it with a Cardinals hat for a short period of time. I have no love for the Cardinals and despite being a diehard Orioles fan I am pulling for the Tigers. Anyone who beats the Yankee's is alright in my book. My prediction is Kenny Rogers will "wash his hands" of the pesky Cardinals in Game 6. GO TIGERS!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?