Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Double Trouble.

Today I had a long overdue dinner with my cousin/bestfriend/former roommate. Amy and I have always had a special relationship and I truly consider her my bestfriend. Amy and I grew up spending summers together and we managed to become affectionatley known as "double trouble". We fulfilled a childhood dream by going to the same college and living together as roommates. Since she graduated we have lived in different states, until our recent returns to North Carolina. We now live about an hour apart and are able to see each other on a fairly regular basis. I fully intended to take a fabulous picture of the two of us drinking our well deserved glass of wine while eating our salad and breadsticks tonight, but my memory card was mysteriously missing from my camera. So I did the next best thing. I took a picture of our favorite picture. This picture was taken a long time ago, but not a lot has changed. I would still do anything for Amy, including, but not limited to, sporting matching outfits, wearing short pants even when its not fashionable and holding her hand to let her know I will always stand by her side. Dinner and converstation were fantastic and we plan to do it again very soon.

Comments:
I would agree that "double trouble" had a fabulous time!!! We really should do that more often!
We really do have a unique friendship that I truly cherish. I wish other people had such a special friendship like we do!!!

Anytime you want to try and sport the biker shorts and skirt outfit, just let me know!!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?